15 June 2006

Vox Populi, Vox Dei

This is an opinion I disagree with, but here are the stats on popular opinion on English as an official language issue, from National Review Online

¡Ay Caramba! [Jack Fowler]
A new Rasmussen Reports Survey shows 85% of Americans want English to be the official language of the U.S. The political breakdown: 92% of Republicans, 86% of unaffiliated voters, and 79% of Democrats back the stand. Did Harry Reid know there were so many “racists” in his party?
Posted at 3:23 PM


Just thought I'd post that for Joey's reading pleasure.

1 Comments:

At 18 June, 2006 15:30, Blogger Joey said...

I am confused.

Which opinion do you not agree with? That English should be the national language or that of Harry Reid?

Just thought I would pipe in with a report from down south. I was listening to terrestial radio (only because I didn't have my XM in the van) and we put on a spanish language station. It really is revolting.

Picture this advertisement:

Hello White people in the audience! This is Bob Jones, of Bob Jones Buick with some great news and sales for Whites! Come on down for a dealership for our people!

Substitute White for Hispanic, and Bob Jones Buick another car dealership and that is what you got.

--Joey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home