31 March 2007

Everyone needs a hobby

Like shoe lace tying!

Something I'm not particularly good at, btw. I blame it on poor training by right handed snobs who didn't understand why I wanted everything 'backwards.'

My niece Ai Linh OTOH taught herself how to tie her shoes before anyone thought she was old enough to be able to learn. It was simple, effective and like no other show lace knot I've ever seen. To this day I don't understand how she does it, but if I read this web site long enough, I will probably find out.

Just goes to show: there is a web site for everything.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 31 March, 2007 17:41, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used velcro up until 6th grade.

--Joey

 
At 02 April, 2007 12:26, Blogger Clemens said...

Dad got to the point, as his legs became stiffer and his fingers less nimble, of only wearing cheap athletic shoes with velcro tabs from K-Mart.

I myself prefer loarfers, Merrils, and boots. At least until I learn how to tie laces properly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home