24 June 2009

Star Trek and Camelot

Carmen and I recently saw the new "Star Trek" movie and loved it. It was un rembering the cues the script writers used from the original series, which I watched the first time they ever ran on TV, a time when every quirk of every character (Kirk's Quirks?) was yet to be discovered.

I also love the Middle Ages and once entertained about half dozen of my friends who had taken me to see "Monty Python and the Holy Grail." They said the movie was funny, but not half as funny as watching my reaction to it. Apparently I was literally falling out of my chair and ROFL.

So... here it is... the long awaited "Star Trek meets Monty Pyhon" song. If you look sharp you will see why it was so funny in the new "Star Trek" when the young Kirk asks the young Sulu what kind of personal combat he was trained in and Sulu replies, "fencing."

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home