28 December 2010

A brief personal interlude

I am temporarily down south in the unnamed port city. It has been chilly. Actually, it's been pretty damn cold. Nothing quite like back home in Wilkesboro though. Bad enough though. We took two nights to get here so we could spend some quality time together with the little lummox in the Greyhound Flats of Beaufort, SC. I'll write about that on that other blog, but we had a great time.

We are here in the great port for another few days then back up to the Great White North, formerly known as Western North Carolina. Until then I may or may not spend much time blogging.

Oh yes. I am also trying to figure out how to set up my new Kindle e-reader that Carmen got me for Christmas. Text on it looks great.

Lord knows I haven't spent any time sending out Christmas cards.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home