10 May 2006

An Aside

I was going to write more on that last one, but I'm tired and think I've said too much already. I should get back to some old history, or maybe some more Sci-Fi and Fantasy, Christian or otherwise. But thanks to Parker and his comments. I would welcome any other comments, from Parker or anyone else. As I said in my very first post on this blog, I have no particular skill or knowledge about politics. Generally I study dead people, who did not leave a paper trail.

Good night folks.

3 Comments:

At 11 May, 2006 23:40, Blogger Elliot said...

I would comment, but I know much less about American politics than you!

 
At 12 May, 2006 20:16, Blogger Clemens said...

LOL! (you taught me that expression)

Don't let ignorance stop you from expressing an opinion!

It never stopped us Americans.

 
At 15 May, 2006 14:10, Blogger Elliot said...

Well, I'll wait till I see some Bushian skullduggery that really gets my dander up.

I responded to your response on the Crusaders, btw - you're quite right!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home