15 October 2006

Me and Clemens

You may have noticed that I have posted a picture of my namesake, the original Clemens himself, on my blog profile. Clovis my computer aide assisted me (i.e. he did all the work). We decided on the academic robes because... well, because! (Actually, it makes him look a bit more like me) We aren't doubles, or anywhere close, but with that picture you could probably pick me out of a crowd. At least if I am the only one wearing academic regalia.

Of course, there are a few people who have noted a similarity between me and Prof. Irwin Corey, my favorite academic. I just hope they mean I look like him, and not that my lectures sound like his. Well, one of my students did say on RateMy Professor that I looked like a mad scientist. Come do think of it, if I didn't have the Clemens moustache I would look a lot like Prof. Corey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home