01 July 2007

Chinese/Canadian blog - plus music

Wandering through the ether of blogland I discovered this interesting blog, 'Lotus and Cedar.' It's bilingual, sometimes trilingual. Half of it seems to be in Chinese, about half in English (Canadian version). Whoever the author is, he lists his choice of the best five songs of the 20th century. Check it out to see what his picks are.

I've already linked to the two Spanish songs in honor of Carmen over on Not Mayberry, but you can listen to number one here.


Why is it the Canadians seem to have the blogs that appeal to me most? Could it be the same reason the French didn't think I acted like an American? Whatever that meant.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 03 July, 2007 18:46, Blogger Elliot said...

I guess Canadians are just awesome or something... ;-)

 
At 04 July, 2007 14:56, Blogger Clemens said...

Uhh... yes. That was my SECOND theory.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home