01 January 2009

The New Year

Happy New Years to everyone. We are almost done with both the Double Zeros and the Bush Administration. Don't know about you but I am channeling Louis Armstrong. Not to mention this sentiment. As I have said so often, no one's reputation survived the Double Zeros.

And in backwards celebration of the misbegotten decade, the march of the Witch's guards*.

my favorite piece of music.

*notice the brave little doggie on the drawbridge. He serves to remind me that one good thing about the Double Zeros was I did manage to marry the right person.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 02 January, 2009 11:32, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear -- are drug interactions the only possible explanation for your dread of the 00s and the Bush administration? And here I just thought it was rational thought.

 
At 03 January, 2009 15:30, Blogger Clemens said...

Well, drugs helped. As did weekly trips to the Mellow Mushroom and lots of beer.

In solidarity with those who are suffering economically thanks to the Double Zeros I am immediately going to start drinking cheaper beer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home