02 May 2009

Gail Collins and the Democrats

Doesn't seem to admire them much. Here is what she describes trying to unite and lead them:
Cats I could envision all going in one direction if there was a little herring-flavored incentive at the end of the line. Herding rabid guinea pigs in a thunderstorm, maybe.

I like that image. The party of the rabid guinea pigs. I wonder if Toles in the Washington Post will take it up. The donkey image has about served its purpose. And she asks:
But my big question is how long the Democrats can refrain from becoming appalling.


rabid guinea pigs. I love new terms
.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 04 May, 2009 08:24, Anonymous The Old Man said...

I always liked Will Rogers comment that he didn't belong to an organized political party, he was a democrat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home