26 July 2009

Ah, youth

Now that I have reached a ripe old age, approximately a quarter of a century older than the average life span for most of human history, I find this video of one of our greatest living philosophers discussing youth oddly comforting. Or not. Depending on your point of view.

It is, however, absolutely true.

It also explains a lot about our culture in the 21rst century.

... but now I can ride the bus for half price.


this link came from andrewsullivan.com bte.
.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 27 July, 2009 14:18, Blogger jack perry said...

I posted on that too, but picked it up elsewhere.

 
At 30 July, 2009 11:46, Blogger Clemens said...

You mean we both found the same video? On our own?

I'll have to think about the implications of that for awhile.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home