28 December 2005

It's Late

It's after midnight, which means I have officially joined the pajama and keyboard crowd. Except that I don't have any pajamas. But it has been so long since I last blogged that I thought I should say something here. I am spending Christmas holiday in a large port city in the south. It is not my favorite place, but a number of my favorite people live here. If I started off on my opinions about this city it would lead to a rant, and that wouldn't be fair. Instead I will start posting some historical quotes and what not. For the last few weeks I have been so busy with grading, moving, travelling and shopping that all I could do was think on the brilliant posts I would put on my blog as soon as I had time. Now I have time, but seem to have forgotten all the brilliant posts. Instead I will post a few of my favorite quotes from history. Because of the way blogs are arranged, you will probably read them before you read this, my most self-indulgent and pointless blog to date (hey - the competition was rough!).

2 Comments:

At 05 February, 2006 19:44, Blogger Mariella Villanueva said...

actually, i found this post the most interesting (and not self indulgent as you said).
thanks for your post. what do you refer to when you say it is actually that easy? or have you magically guessed what is going in my life right now? :) are you a magician ?? :)

 
At 06 February, 2006 00:35, Blogger Clemens said...

Not at all. I was reading a great deal into your posts that may not be there! My Spanish is not so good, though I sometimes try to talk to my wife's family in it. Perhaps I only meant that time works better than Prozac - but its a bit more than that. I'll try to explain better, later.
C.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home