10 May 2007

Blogging from beautiful Western Michigan Univerisity

I have been busy, and tired. My little sleep apnea mask that I have been using for the last two weeks seems to do absolutely nothing for me. It doesn't help that Roger the Respiratory Technician says that everything is working right and I am using it right. It just doesn't work for me. It also doesn't help that Roger says "Gee, that's never happened before."

So I am not sleeping well because the mask is uncomfortable, but I am still suffering from the sleep deprivation of the apnea.

BUT ... I am in beautiful Kalamazoo at the biggest collection of medievalists in all of creation. It's a fun bunch if you are into weird body language. Still, I am enjoying it, especially since I came with Maire and have met lots of old friends.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home