28 March 2008

Blogger - VERY annoying

Blogger for some reason has not been letting me into my account. I e-mailed for help, and got an e-mail telling me to click on a link to reset my password. The page at that link told me to follow the instructions on the e-mail I had been sent.

Which I had just done.

Finally resorted to my usual in response to recalcitrant technology. I began pounding every button available muttering curses under my breath and damning Blogger and Google forever and ever.

And it worked. At least, once I quit using IE and went to Firefox. Found another e-mail, or rather six e-mails from blogger, one of which had the magic instructions.

Sometimes I think the Scientific Revolution was a bad idea.


now spellcheck won't work.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 28 March, 2008 21:34, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You wouldn't have many people to discuss your opinions with if you were writing with a fountain pen on parchment.

Here's the real lesson -- Microsoft is the evil empire; Firefox works for the rebels.

 
At 29 March, 2008 13:07, Blogger Clemens said...

I'll have you know that just yesterday I used fountain pen and parchment to write My Favorite Hispanic a love note. It was a restricted audience, I know, but the results were gratifying.

 
At 29 March, 2008 13:09, Blogger Clemens said...

But you are right about Microsoft.

Is it true that Dick Cheney will be Microsoft's new Director of Press Relations?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home