04 August 2008

Anthrax: still weird

I am following the anthrax killer case with great interest because it is fascinating, important, and frightening. I am also trying to keep an absolutely open mind about Ivins and everything else. Yet it is, at this early stage, difficult to have a lot of confidence in how the FBI has handled the case going back to the very beginning. Now Andrew Sullivan has a post based on a NYT's article that pushes towards a type of conspiracy theory.

Meanwhile The Washington Post has an article essentially wondering why Ivins kept his top level security clearance right through the final days of the investigation.

Very strange, as one of my readers said.

simple incompetence is usually Ockham's solution. I'm partial to it myself.

.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home