21 January 2012

I'm sorry I left you....

... the blog that is. I had temporarily sought new fields among the Facebook crowd. Quick and easy. No thought required. And in fact, none really allowed when you consider the format. Cinco is still trying to turn it into a platform for an extended development for his political thought. Isn't going to work. It's great for maintaining contact with lost friends, family, and other groups but you are not going to be able to say much more than "Hi. Just had a grilled cheese sandwich."

So, I should pay more attention to Sententiae. I've been at it for years now and it serves its purpose for me even though the day of the blog seems to have passed and the few readers I had have passed on to other venues. Or simply lost interest.

It looks like a busy semester though - it is certainly starting off with a bang with six job candidates coming to our department in the first two weeks. There is a lot of work involved, much of it work I detest.

Look forward to a spurt of posts as I desperately try to procrastinate.

you know I can do it!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home