26 June 2007

A political ad I like!

Alert the media. No - on second thought don't do that. It would destroy the moment. In my mad aimless wanderings across the great open steppeland of the Web I have discovered a genuinely clever ad for someone running for prez. I might even vote for him, just as soon as I find out who the hell he is.



It almost makes up for this.

(which, if you figure out what it is trying to say, please let us know. I will send you a FREE copy of the definitive study of the second master of the Temple, whether you want it or not)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 27 June, 2007 21:33, Blogger Elliot said...

He's saying: I have the patience and self-control of a Zen monk, but I also know when to take out the trash. Or toss a big rock in the lake. Whichever.

Do I get a free book?! :-)

 
At 27 June, 2007 23:36, Blogger Clemens said...

Book? I was talking about a 15 page paper, WordPerfect format, complete with footnotes, available as an e-mail attachment.

Where should I send it? Your response makes as much sense as the ad.

(if you want the book I will need snail mail address and US $35)

ps: aren't American presidential politics amazing.

 
At 11 July, 2007 19:26, Blogger Elliot said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11 July, 2007 19:26, Blogger Elliot said...

PS: What's your book on again? Would it be too scholarly for the likes of me?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home