31 July 2008

Great new hat style

Though always partial to great big furry Russian hats ever since Mother bought me, my older brother Jesse, my younger brother Jesse, and my other brother Jesse bright red ones for the Northern Virginia winter (back when Northern Virginia HAD winters), I have to admit that I am quite taken by this one.

But that just may be because it reminds me of my little gray kitty Mosby.

but I would dearly love to sample whatever it is in that red jar that the hat wearer must have been sampling. No word yet whether she is a Repub or a Demo so I can't link it to the last post.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 31 July, 2008 14:04, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's not a hat; that's a tea cozy;however, I am pretty sure the red stuff is not tea.

 
At 31 July, 2008 15:00, Blogger Clemens said...

If she wears it on her head ... its a HAT.

 
At 31 July, 2008 15:00, Blogger Clemens said...

Besides - it still looks like Mosby.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home