31 July 2008

Rebublican hotties hotter than Democracts!!

In an effort to give the Repubs equal time I want to point out the reaction on Matt Yglesias'* blog regarding The Hill newspaper's 50 most Beautiful People on Capitol Hill list. Apparently the list, as well as snarky reactions to it, is a DC rite of summer. Here's the reason for this post, a comment by Keith one of the readers:
Is it me or are the Republican women WAY hotter (relatively speaking) than the Democrats?

Whining liberal elitists immediately wrote in attacking poor Keith in the vilest way for speaking truth to power.

See? I can too give Republicans credit when they do something right.

Though of course there are those Repub men - check out Vito Fossella (R-NY)

*Yglesias is the son of an author from Ybor City whom my father once knew. Carmen pointed that out to me.

.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home