24 August 2008

Microsoft Vista updates its image

Problem is, it tries to update it by hiring Jerry Seinfeld, a comedian most popular in the 90s. That would be in the last century. In any case, even if you love Seinfeld he won't be able to do anything to make Vista work any better or any worse. (I've got him beat there: I can definitely get Vista to perform worse). I still won't care much for it because every time I boot up I get a strange message that Vista is blocking some startup programs, every now and then it gives me a pop up alert that the Windows store program is not working right, every time I try to view a PDF it tells me that Adobe does not play well with Microsoft, etc.

Apparently I am not the only one who thinks Vista may not be all its cracked up to be if this little article from PC Magazine is any indicator.

Its time to call in Clovis the Computer Cad, though it will cost us a good home-cooked meal. Undergrads can be bought for so little these days.

.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home